Shop The Gathering Stitch for great fabrics!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good Mornings

Every just have one of those mornings where you wake up happy and it only gets better? I am still on cloud 9 after learning that the dress that I made for Sarah's birthday was posted on the Modkids Boutiqe blog! I went to bed grinning about it and woke up the same way.



I took a few pics this morning of the kiddos and a few critters...




I am wondering if that front tooth is every going to come out!





We had a very serious talk about how we need to do our best to keep our clothes clean and hole free! We'll see how that goes...




Check out the filter on this photo! Doesn't it just make those colors POP!


Good morning Mr. Spider.



How would you like to live here? :)



Buzz, buzz little carpenter bee...please don't eat my house! My husband sticks sticks in the holes that they literally chew out of the wood but they just make more!


Just a rose :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics Tammy. Love the dress too. You do such pretty work. I have a blog too and would love to mention you on mine. http://stillmagnolias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete